Grandview Community Bible Church (GCBC) in Grandview, Iowa is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor. Our location is in the Mississippi River Valley in southeast Iowa. We have been faithfully serving the Lord in our area and around the world for over 80 years. GCBC is a multigenerational mid-sized church that has unique ministry opportunities for future growth. The church enjoys outreach to the community through music, drama, and active youth programs.
- The pastor should lead by example and cultivate a positive spirit in the GCBC family, represent Christ and His church well in the community at large and should be a team player. He should be flexible, in that he will need to wear many ministry “hats”, and whose role will probably change and evolve over time.
- Baptized believer
- Consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, fulfilling the biblical qualifications of a pastor described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Minimum Bachelors with Bible Degree from an accredited college/university (required)
- Masters of Theology or Divinity Degree (preferred)
- Pastoral Ministry Experience
Compensation: Negotiable based on education and experience. GCBC is committed to offering a commensurate salary and benefits package intended to maintain a long-term ministry relationship.
Applicants are encouraged to submit the following:
- Testimony (1 page)
- Philosophy of ministry (1 page)
- Completed Questionnaire
For application information, go to: gcbchurch.com
Applications accepted through May 15th, 2014.