“Competing in Tough Economic Times”
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
8:00 am to 11:45 am
Orthopaedic Capital Center, 610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake, IN 46590
- Key Note Speaker: Bill Yeargin, Correct Craft CEO
- Moderator: Pat Miller, WOWO Political Analyst
- Panelist: John Bachmann, Former Edward Jones CEO
- Panelist: Tobias Buck, Paragon Medical CEO
- Panelist: Sheryl Conley, Orthoworx CEO
- Panelist: Kevan Johnston, HyVac Group President
- Panelist: John Zeglis, Former AT&T CEO
Admission per person is $40.00, price includes breakfast.
RSVP on or before April 23 by visiting www.graceceo.com.
For additional information please email Dee Anna Muraski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event sponsored by the Grace College School of Business, the Gordon Institute for Enterprise Development and Silveus Insurance.
Registration and payment link sponsored by PayProMedia.