“Enhancing Communication in Your Organization”
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Manahan Orthopaedic Capital Center, 610 Wooster Road, Winona Lake
8:00 am to 8:45 am - Check-In & Continental Breakfast
8:45am to 9:00 am - Welcome & Introduction
9:00am - 11:30am - "Enhancing Communication in Your Organization"
- Moderator: Pat Miller, WOWO Political Analyst
- Panelist: Barbara Bradley Baekgaard, Vera Bradley Founder
- Panelist: Cory Colman, Paragon Medical, Senior VP
- Panelist: Nick Deeter, Entrepreneur
- Panelist: Ed McMillian, Former Purina Mills CEO
- Panelist: John Zeglis, Former AT&T CEO
Admission per person is $40.00, price includes a continental breakfast.
For additional information or multiple registrations, please call Marsha Yocum at (574) 372-5100 ext. 6094.
Event presented by the Gordon Institute for Enterprise Development and the School of Business.